OK!! Vintage Bebe is completed.... the only thing i need to do is make an old raggedy teddy bear for her one "cyclops" hand...it will hide the hand and give her a little more charachter!
This baby is a little sad...it is kind of what i was going for...next one i will try an actual "pout" I knew i didnt have time in class to play with that...
Also...she has a bit of a "startled" look..which could have been avoided if i brout her eyelids a little more over her eyes. That tiny bit of white showing makes all the difference in the world.... i like large eyes and i was trying to open them more..a larger eye would have been the better option...haha!!!
Her clothes are all sewn out of Very old vintage pieces (shirts, collars, decorative mats) that i have collected from flea markets and antique shops. I had to be careful making her shoes...the silk material was so old...if you pulled it..it just shred into a handful of fibers, so i was able to save the fabric by brushing polymer medium on the back , making it sturdy and easier to form the shoe....The soles are polymer clay.